HOW JOLIE WORKS
Journeys by Jolie Vacation Planning Fees and Policies
Updated Spring 2023
All fees are subject to change, 50% of the fee is taken at the beginning of the planning process. Airline fees are taken at time of issuing ticket. Fees include proposal of up to two destinations
• Domestic pp airline ticketing fee (no hotel) $65
• Int'l pp airline ticketing fee (no hotel) $75
• Hotel only up to 3 days $250 and up
• Vacation planning 3 to 5 days $500
• Vacation planning 5 to 7 days $650 (one destination)
• Vacation planning 7 days and up $800, 10 days and up $1000 ++
• Multi-destination vacation planning (i.e. multi cities, islands etc.) $1000 and up
• Festive (Xmas / New Year’s) ranges from $1000 - $1500 and up for a family of 4
• Multi Gen travel i.e. multiple rooms or celebrations requiring 5 rooms or more $1200-$2000 and up depending on time of year, number of rooms etc.
• Last minute or RUSH bookings (within 2 week of departure) $800, for Festive $1200 per family and up based on scope of work
• Itinerary or flight changes once booked will incur additional fees – for example canceling out a traveler, re issuing tickets etc.
Due to the increased demand and the pandemic climate vacation cancelations result in a penalty of 10% of the cost of your trip.
Vacation Planning fees include airline tickets (up to 4 ppl) and the concierging of your trips (i.e. dinners*, guides, assistance with activity planning etc.). ALWAYS ask me about concerts, sport events, film festivals, music and art festivals etc.!
*During peak season for certain destinations dining reservations may incur an add’l $25 per day fee